Kindly scroll down to Register for Iphonography 3.0
Notice! Due to the current pandemic "COVID '19", our Iphonography 3.0 class has been adjourned. New Date will be communicated once the ban on social gatherings and events is lifted.
Who is this class for?
This class is made for Hobbyist, Bloggers, Event Planners and Stylists. Makeup Artist, Content Creators, Curators, Online Shop Owner and Everyone with a Smart Phone!
Reason you must attend this class.
We find ourselves in a digital-age where Photography is one of the most effective ways to tell your story and preserve your beautiful moments. Appreciating life’s journey really got easier as it’s just a click away! Beyond taking images that look good, this skill has the potential to help brands and businesses create content for marketing and communications purposes. Why not gain this knowledge and rare skill to tell your own story through your mind’s eye today. Also get to meet fellow enthusiasts and an opportunity to form bonds and collaborations with like-minded individuals. Join the Iphonography by Jema class today and see your imaginations actualize.
Kindly register for the class right here!
How to make reservations by registering and things to note.
- Kindly fill the form.
- Make full payments (sum of ₵ 150.00) via our MTN Mobile Money No. 0553742524 (Kwaku Darko)
- Kindly make the Transaction Reference your Surname + 3.0, Example 'Darko 3.0'
- Kindly note that your number will be added to a Whatsapp Group a week prior the 21st March, 2020 so kindly ensure that your number is an active one.
- We have a limited slots available and will be operating on a first-come first-serve policy.
- Kindly note that the Class Duration is a 2 hour Class which begins at 11:00AM and ends at 1:00PM.
- Kindly Note that there will be other versions of the Iphonography class, so we will forward your registration to future classes if unable to attend version 3.0 as your actual amount is non-refundable.
- Come along with your Phones, Note Pads and Pens and also expect some Freebies from Jema. See you there!
“As a Fashion Designer this class came as a necessity for me as I needed to up my photography game in order to get great pictures to attract the right clientele. IPHC 2.0 did it for me. The step by step teaching by Jema made understanding topics easy as he made sure everyone was on the same page before moving on! You should see my recent photos! it's a Must-Go-To Class!”
Below is the Location for the Class