read about these courses and what they entail
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
Photography Essentials / Camera Body
General Photography and Business Tips
Basic Lighting Techniques
Natural Light Techniques
Studio & Strobes Light
Modes & Types of Lights
General Lighting Tips
TO THE BENCH
Editing Concepts and Planning
Basic Lightroom Adjustments
Basic Photoshop Editing
Advanced Edit and Manipulation
General Tips on Editing and Retouching
BUSINESS OF PHOTOGRAPHY
For photography as a business, we will delve deep in business structuring, team building and sales strategies among others.continuous mentoring and consultation is also assured as a going concern.
Available for 2 Slots per month (March-September)
Student/s will complete a 3-hour workshop that will expose them to photography as a business, we will delve deep in business structuring, team building and sales/marketing strategies.
Available for 4 Slots per month (March-September)
Student/s will complete a 4-hour workshop that will expose them to photography as a business and any topic of choice from the above course content.
3 hours per session in a day
An intensive 3 days Training Program
Students will complete a 9-hour course that will expose them to Lighting Techniques, To the bench and one topic of choice.
A Ghanaian visual artist who uses art, nature and emotions to tell pictorial stories. My stories divulge love, authenticity, diversity, and intimacy through my body of work. As an entrepreneur, I am the founder of Jema Studios, a media company operating mainstream in Ghana and the United States. My goal is to inspire voices to tell stories that capture busy minds compelling them to think and act with love and compassion. Finally, empower young creatives to change narratives and to build thrivng businesses.
Notice! New Date for Class Released!!!
CLASSES OPENED FROM APRIL - AUGUST 2022
Kwaku Gyimah (Facilitator)
Who is this class for?
This class is made for Photo Enthusiast and Amateurs who really what to understand the basics, and fundamental concepts in Photography. Our one on one and 3-Days intensive classes are also for pros who are faced with certain issues and challenges and require in-depth training and consultations to solve their problems and watch their businesses thrive!
Kindly register for the class right here!
How to sign up and things to note (enrollment requirement)
Kindly fill the form.
- Make Full Payments via our MTN Mobile Money No. 0553742524 (Kwaku Darko)/ Account Name: Jema Studios. Bank : Ecobank Ghana Limited Account No: 0160024493452701 and for People Outside Ghana like the US and other countries will be paying Cedi's Equivalent to be able to enroll .
- Kindly make the Transaction Reference your Surname + 5.0, Example 'Darko 5.0'
- Kindly note that your number will be added to a Whatsapp Group a week prior the scheduled date, so kindly ensure that your number is an active one.
- We have a limited slots available and will be operating on a first-come first-serve policy.)
- Kindly Note that there will be other versions of the class, so we will forward your registration to future classes if unable to attend as your actual amount is non-refundable.
- Class will be online, a zoom class, show up with your Phones, Note Pads and Pens and also expect some Freebies from Jema. See you there!