read about what this course entails
INTRODUCTION TO PHOTOGRAPHY
Photography Essentials / Camera Body
General Photography and Business Tips
Studio & Strobes Light
Modes & Types of Lights
General Lighting Tips
Basic Lightroom Adjustments
Basic Photoshop Editing
Advanced Edit and Manipulation
General Tips on Editing and Retouching
Available Slots 3 per month (MARCH-AUGUST)
3 hours per session once a week
8 - Week Training Program
Students will complete a 24-hour course that will expose them to Basic Photography/Camera Handling, Basic & Advanced Lighting and Basic & Advanced Editing
Available Slots 10
3 hours per session twice a week
4 - Week Training Program
Students will complete a 24-hour course that will expose them to Basic Photography/Camera Handling, Lighting and Editing
Available Slots 20
Open to people from all over the world
3 hours per session twice a week
6 - Week Training Program
Students will complete a 36-hour course that will expose them to Basic Photography/Camera Handling, Lighting and Basic Editing
Available Slots 6
3-5 hours per session in a day
An intensive 3 days Training Program
Students will complete a 21-hour course that will expose them to Advanced Lighting Techniques, Editing and One Special Topic of Choice.
Notice! New Date for Class Released!!!
CLASSES OPENED FROM APRIL - AUGUST
Kwaku Gyimah (Facilitator)
Who is this class for?
This class is made for Photo Enthusiast and Amateurs who really what to understand the basics, and fundamental concepts in Photography. Our one on one and 3-Days intensive classes are also for pros who are faced with certain issues and challenges and require in-depth training and consultations to solve their problems and watch their businesses thrive!
Reason you must attend this class.
We find ourselves in a digital-age where Photography is one of the most effective ways to tell your story and preserve your beautiful moments. Appreciating life’s journey really got easier as it’s just a click away! Beyond taking images that look good, this skill has the potential to help brands and businesses create content for marketing and communications purposes. Why not gain this knowledge and rare skill to tell your own story through your mind’s eye today. Also get to meet fellow enthusiasts and an opportunity to form bonds and collaborations with like-minded individuals. Join the Iphonography by Jema class today and see your imaginations actualize. You also can stand the chance of being mentored by me as I share my life journey and experiences with you, offer advice on how to see your business excel with very little mistakes since you are guided.
Kindly register for the class right here!
How to sign up and things to note (enrollment requirement)
Kindly fill the form.
- Make Full Payments via our MTN Mobile Money No. 0553742524 (Kwaku Darko)/ Account Name: Jema Studios. Bank : Ecobank Ghana Limited Account No: 0160024493452701 and for People Outside Ghana like the US and other countries will be paying Cedi's Equivalent to be able to enroll .
- Kindly make the Transaction Reference your Surname + 5.0, Example 'Darko 5.0'
- Kindly note that your number will be added to a Whatsapp Group a week prior the scheduled date, so kindly ensure that your number is an active one.
- We have a limited slots available and will be operating on a first-come first-serve policy.)
- Kindly Note that there will be other versions of the class, so we will forward your registration to future classes if unable to attend as your actual amount is non-refundable.
- Class will be online, a zoom class, show up with your Phones, Note Pads and Pens and also expect some Freebies from Jema. See you there!
“As a Fashion Designer this class came as a necessity for me as I needed to up my photography game in order to get great pictures to attract the right clientele. IPHC 2.0 did it for me. The step by step teaching by Jema made understanding topics easy as he made sure everyone was on the same page before moving on! You should see my recent photos! it's a Must-Go-To Class!”